- Shuai, S., Kavitha, M., Miyao, J., & Kurita, T. Action Classification Based on 2D Coordinates Obtained by Real-time Pose Estimation. Proc. of The International Workshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision (IWFCV), 2019
- Ye, Z., Kavitha, M., Miyao, J., & Kurita, T. Music score estimation algorithm using octave hierarchy defined on logarithmic frequency. Proc. of The International Workshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision (IWFCV), 2019
- Oki, Hideki, and Takio Kurita. “Mixup of Feature Maps in a Hidden Layer for Training of Convolutional Neural Network.” International Conference on Neural Information Processing. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Ide, Hidenori, and Takio Kurita. “Convolutional Neural Network with Discriminant Criterion for Input of Each Neuron in Output Layer.” International Conference on Neural Information Processing. Springer, Cham, 2018.
- Indraswari, R., Kurita, T., Arifin, A. Z., Suciati, N., Astuti, E. R., & Navastara, D. A. (2018, December). 3D Region Merging for Segmentation of Teeth on Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Images. In 2018 Joint 10th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems (SCIS) and 19th International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (ISIS) (pp. 341-345). IEEE.
- Yamada, R., Ide, H., Yudistira, N., & Kurita, T. (2018, August). Texture Segmentation using Siamese Network and Hierarchical Region Merging. In 2018 24th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR) (pp. 2735-2740). IEEE.
- Fujishige, Hiromu, Junichi Miyao, and Takio Kurita. “Image inpainting by recursive estimation using neural network and wavelet transformation.” International Conference on Neural Information Processing. Springer, Cham, 2017.
- Mojoo, Jonathan, Keiichi Kurosawa, and Takio Kurita. “Deep CNN with Graph Laplacian Regularization for Multi-label Image Annotation.” International Conference Image Analysis and Recognition. Springer, Cham, 2017.
- Yudistira, Novanto, and Takio Kurita. “Temporal evolution of motion superpixel for video classification.” 2017 3rd IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics (CYBCONF). IEEE, 2017.
- Ide, Hidenori, and Takio Kurita. “Improvement of learning for CNN with ReLU activation by sparse regularization.” 2017 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN). IEEE, 2017.
- Ide, Hidenori, and Takio Kurita. “Low level visual feature extraction by learning of multiple tasks for Convolutional Neural Networks.” 2016 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN). IEEE, 2016.
- Li, Ran, Xuezhen Li, and Takio Kurita. “Soft local binary patterns.” 2015 7th International Conference of Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition (SoCPaR). IEEE, 2015.
- Yudistira, Novanto, and Takio Kurita. “Multiresolution local autocorrelation of optical flows over time for action recognition.” 2015 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics. IEEE, 2015.
- Li, Xuezhen, and Takio Kurita. “Nonlinear discriminant analysis using K nearest neighbor estimation.” 2015 21st Korea-Japan Joint Workshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision (FCV). IEEE, 2015.
・Zhibin Zhang, Zuezhen Li, Takio Kurita, and Shinya Tanaka, “ Pixel-Pair Features Selection for Vehicle Tracking,’’ The 2nd IAPR Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR2013), November 5-8, 2013, Okinawa, Japan, pp.471-475, 2013.11.07.
・Zhouxin Yang, and Takio Kurita, “ Improvements to the descriptor of SIFT by BOF approaches,’’ The 2nd IAPR Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR2013), November 5-8, 2013, Okinawa, Japan, pp.95-99, 2013.11.07.
・Takio Kurita, Kenji Watanabe, and Akinori Hidaka, “ Sparse Logistic Discriminant Analysis,’’ Prof. of IEEE International Conference on System, Man, and Cybernetics, October 13-16, 2013, Manchester, UK.
・Xiaoying GUO, Takio KURITA, Chie MURAKI ASANO, Akira ASANO, “Visual complexity assessment of painiting images,’’ Proc. of ICIP2013.
・Zhouxin Yang, and Takio Kurita, “BOG: an extension of HOG by interpreting it as bag of features,’’ Proc. of MAV2013 IAPR International Conference on Machine Vision Applications, May 20-23, 2013, Kyoto, JAPAN, pp.415-418, 2013.05.
・Xinoying Guo, Chie Muraki Asano, Akira Asano, Takio Kurita, “Modeling Visual Complexity of Textures Associated with Texture Characteristics, 2012 International,” Conference of Information Science and Computer Applications (ICISCA 2012), Bali Indonesia from 19 -20 November 2012. published in Advances in Information Technology and Applied Computing, (ISSN 2251-3418), Vol.1, pp.121-126, 2012.
・Takahishi Takeda, Toru Tamaki*, Bisser Raytchev, Kazufumi Kaneda, Takio Kurita, Shigeto Yoshida, Yoshito Takemura, Keiichi Onji, Rie Miyaki, Shinji Tanaka, “Self-training with unlabeld regions for NBI image recognition,” Prof. of 21st International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2012) November 11-15, 2012. Tsukuba, Japan, pp.25-28.
・Akinori Hidaka and Takio Kurita, “Sparse Discriminant Analysis Based on the Bayesian Posterior Probability Obtained by L1 Regression,” Proc. of Joint IAPR International Workshops on Structural and Syntactic Pattern Recognition (SSPR 2012) and Statistical Techniques in Pattern Recognition (SPR 2012) Miyajima-Itsukushima, Hiroshima, 7th-9th November, 2012. pp.648-656.
・M.S.Kavitha, Takio Kurita, Akira Asano, and Akira Taguchi, “Automatic Assessment of Mandibular Bone Using Support Vector Machine for the Diagnosis of Osteoporosis,” Proc. of 2012 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC2012), October 14-17, 2012, COEX, Seoul, Korea, pp.214-219, 2012.10.15.
・Kenji Nishida, Jun Fujiki, Takumi Kobayashi, Chikao Tsuchiya, Shinya Tanaka, and Takio Kurita, “ Road Region Detection by Spatio-Temporal Graph Segmentation of Optical Flows using On-Board Camera,” Proc. of the IASTED International Conference on Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition and Applications (SPPRA2012), 778-022, 2012.06.18.
・Guo Xiaoyingm, Akira Asano, Chie Muraki Asano and Takio Kurita, “Objective Analysis of Visual Complexity Perception to the Texture Images,” International Conference on Kansei Engineering and Emotion Research, 22-25 May, 2012 Penghu, Taiwan, 2012. pp.216-224, 2012.05.23.
・Chikao Tsuchiya , Shinya Tanaka and Hiroyuki Furusho (Nissan), Kenji Nishida (AIST), Takio Kurita (Hiroshima University), “Real-Time Vehicle Detection using a Single Rear Camera for a Blind Spot Warning System,” SAE 2012 World Congress & Exhibition, 2012. Detroit. 2012.04.25.
・Akinori Hidaka, and Takio Kurita, “Discriminant Kernels based Support Vector Machine,” The First Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR’11), November 28‐30, 2011, Beijing, China.
・Tetsu Matsukawa, and Takio Kurita, “Discriminant Appearance Weighting for Action Recognition,” The First Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR’11), November 28‐30, 2011, Beijing, China.
・Kenji Nishida, and Takio Kurita, “Ensemble Random-Subset SVM,” the International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence (NCTA2011), 24-26 October, 2011, Paris, France, pp.334-339, 2011.10.24.
・Yasuo Ogiuchi, Masakatsu Higashikubo, Yuuki Ono, Takio Kurita and Kenji Nishida,“ Robust and Precise Measurement Method of Vehicles ans Motorcycles for Cooperative Driving Safety Support System with Combination of HOG-SVM Detection and Discreminative Pixel-Pair Tracking,” 18th ITS World Congress on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Orland, Oct.16-20, 2011.10.20.
・Xiaoying Guo, Chie Muraki Asano, Akira Asano and Takio Kurita, “Visual Complexity Perception and Texture Image Characteristics,” 2011 International Conference on Biometrics and Kansei Engineering (ICBAKE 2011), pp.260-265, Kagawa University, Kagawa, Japan, Sep.19-22, 2011.
・Kenji Nishida, Jun Fujiki and Takio Kurita, “Multiple Random Subset-Kernel Learning,” 14th International Conference on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns (CAIP2011), Seville (Spain), 29-31 August 2011.
・Takio Kurita, “Discriminant kernel derived from the optimum nonlinear discriminant analysis,” Proceedings of International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN2011), San Jose, California, USA, July 31 – August 5, 2011, pp.299-306. 2011.08.4.
・Kenji Nishida, Jun Fujiki, Chikao Tsuchiya, Shinya Tanaka, and Takio Kurita, “Road Plane Detection using Differential Homography Estimated by Pair Feature Matching of Local Regions,” the IASTED International Conference on Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition, and Applications (SPPRA2011), February 16 – 18, 2011 Innsbruck, Austria.
・Keiji Shimada, Yoshihiro Noguchi, Tetsu Matsukawa and Takio Kurita, “ Appearance-Based Smile Intensity Estimation by Cascaded Support Vector Machines,” Proc. of The 2nd International Workshop on Video Event Categorization, Tagging and Retrieval, November 8-12, 2010, Queenstown, New Zealand.
・Tetsu Matsukawa and Takio Kurita,“Action recognition using three-way cross-correlations feature of local motion attributes,” Proc. of Inter. Conf. on Pattern Recognition (ICPR2010), pp.1731-1734, 2010.08.
・Kenji Nishida, Takio Kurita, Yasuo Ogiuchi, and Masakatsu Higashikubo, “ Visual Tracking Algorithm using Pixel-Pair Feature,” Proc. of Inter. Conf. on Pattern Recognition (ICPR2010), pp.1808-1811, 2010.08.
・Tetsu Matsukawa, and Takio Kurita, “Scene classification using spatial relationship between local posterior probabilities,” Proc. of International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP2010), Vol.2, pp.325-332, 17-20 May, 2010. Angers, France.
・Rameswar Debnath and Takio Kurita, “A comparison of evolutionary methods based on SVM error bound theories for multicategory microarray gene expression data,” Proc. of the International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernatics, Florida, USA, April 6-9, pp.295-299, 2010 (Session’s Best Paper Award).